Earl of Sandwich Tampa, FL
- 1 unit - net worth $750,000; liquid $300,000
- 5 units - net worth $1,000,000; liquid $500,000
- 10 units - net worth $2,000,000; liquid $800,000
Franchise Owners are Qualified Using the Following
- A proven track record in the restaurant and/or hospitality
- A history of business achievement
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the determination to succeed in a
highly competitive environment
- An unwavering commitment to follow the systems and uphold the
standards that define EARL OF SANDWICH®
- An acceptable background and credit history
Share Our Passion For Excellence? Let's Get Started
Follow these steps and you're on your way to opening your first
EARL OF SANDWICH®.
1 First, complete and submit the
information request form. The information you provide will help us
get to know you and better assist you. It will also help us
determine whether your background, experience and financial profile
are a match for the qualifications of an EARL OF SANDWICH® owner.
(This information is held in complete confidentiality and does not
obligate you in any way.)
2 Second, once you have been
qualified, we will send you a franchise disclosure document (FDD).
This legal document provides detailed information regarding the
EARL OF SANDWICH® system, including complete background on the
company, its officers and the investment obligations of an EARL OF
SANDWICH® franchise owner.
3 Third, we will contact you to
arrange a face to face meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to
answer any questions you may have and to help you make an informed
decision about the EARL OF SANDWICH® franchise opportunity.