ORLANDO, FLORIDA (February 26, 2013) – Hand-tossed salads, handcrafted wraps and Artisan Soups are just some of the new menu items that are currently being added to the Earl of Sandwich menu nationwide and will be in all stores the first week of March. With more than two-dozen locations nation-wide, the rapidly expanding Earl of Sandwich is the preferred choice for convenient, quality dining, healthy choices and those seeking the World’s Greatest Hot Sandwich.
“Earl of Sandwich is known for the World’s Greatest Hot Sandwich. We now have great wraps, salads, and soups to match”, says Steve Heeley, President & CEO of Orlando based Earl of Sandwich.
The new menu items will expand and further diversify the Earl of Sandwich menu, and increase selections for those seeking healthful options while dining on-the-go. The new items will include:
• 8 Great new “Greens” Hand –Tossed Salads, including our Berry, Almond & Chicken Salad, BBQ Chicken, and Thai Salads.
• 7 Great new “Hand Crafted” Wraps-Including our Buffalo Chicken, Baja Chicken, and Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Wraps.
• A new line of high quality Artisan Soups-complementing our signature Tomato Soup-including chicken noodle, black bean, chicken tortilla, butternut squash, and other great new flavors.
• New, lighter breakfast offerings, including oatmeal with fruit, nut, and brown sugar toppings. Also offering genuine NY style bagels and cream cheese.
• Two great new hot sandwiches join our all-star line-up-the Holiday Turkey Sandwich, now offered as a year round favorite, and the flavorful Chipotle Chicken Avocado Sandwich, featuring fresh sliced avocado.
As always, Earl of Sandwich is the perfect choice for great food, whether it is dine-in, take-out, or catering. Earl of Sandwich is known as being THE WORLD’S GREATEST HOT SANDWICH and they also offer great salads, wraps, soups as well as breakfast sandwiches and healthy options.
For more information on the new menu items or to find the nearest Earl of Sandwich, please visit http://www.earlofsandwichusa.com or Follow us on Facebook or Twitter: earlofsandwich.
About Earl of Sandwich:
In 1762, John Montagu, the 4th Earl of Sandwich, came up with the ingenious idea of putting meat between two slices of bread. Now, 250 years later, the current 11th Earl and the rest of the Sandwich family remain passionate about the world’s most popular quick food that carries their name. Joining
forces with entrepreneur Robert Earl, the first Earl of Sandwich restaurant opened in Orlando, FL at Downtown Disney in 2004. Currently, there are Earl of Sandwich restaurants in the US, in markets such as New York, Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Anaheim, Philadelphia, Detroit, Texas, Florida, and other markets as well as internationally in London and Paris. All Earl of Sandwich locations bake fresh artisan bread with every hot sandwich order and meats are roasted daily using traditional family recipes. Classic hot sandwiches are available, as well as soups, salads, wraps, desserts and a large selection of beverages. For more information www.earlofsandwichusa.com.